The fifth installment in Rockstar's GTA series allows players to make and install a variety of mods, and if you are interested, learn how to mod GTA San Andreas for PC. Mods can enhance your gameplay in a number of ways, due to their immense versatility, allowing you to make thousands of changes, from changing the models of the cars, to the size of the moon in the sky.
- Find a website to download mods from. GTA San Andreas for PC mods exist all over the internet, and a simple google search should yield enough results for you to find them. Remember, mods come in all types and not all mods are compatible with each other, so read the instructions and "read me" files that are usually supplied with the before downloading.
- Downloaded mods are usually in a compressed format, to save on space. To de-compress them, you will need to run them through winRAR (which can be downloaded for free) and then extract them to any location on your computer.
- Now, proceed by downloading and installing an easy to use program called "San Andreas Mod Installer 1.1. This allows you to install the mods that you extracted in step 2.
- Once the San Andreas Mod Installer is downloaded, open the program by double clicking on it. Now, under the section titled "Mod Location" click "browse" and manually search for the mod you wish to install. Select the mod and click "continue" and it will begin to install.
- Now simply run GTA San Andreas for PC, and your chosen mod should be up and running. This can be repeated infinitely, for as many mods as you wish to install.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.