How To Mod GTA San Andreas
If you’re ready for the next level of excitement in “GTA: San Andreas,” it may be time for you to learn how to mod “GTA: San Andreas.” Modding games changes game content and makes the experience a lot more interesting in some cases. If you’re ready to mod “GTA: San Andreas” and see your game copy do exciting things, check out this fun and straightforward guide.
- Search for mods online via fan websites and mod websites. To mod “GTA: San Andreas” you must find mods online (unless you plan on designing them yourself). These can be found in all sorts of places including websites that fans have built and websites that host mods.
- Once you’ve found the mods you’d like to try out, download them and virus scan them. It is imperative that you virus scan the files you download because they could actually be malicious programs. With the amount of malicious content lurking on the web, it is crucial that you take as much precaution as possible with content you download.
- Get a copy of SAMI (or “GTA: San Andreas” Mod Installer). This program is specifically designed to install mods automatically so that you don’t have to deal with doing it yourself. This program is usually found on websites that host files for games such as mods, addons, maps, etc.
- Install the mods using SAMI. SAMI is a pretty easy “GTA: San Andreas” mod installer to work with. When launching the program, all you really have to do is browse for the file you downloaded and load it into the installer. Once you’re finished, all you have to do is install it and you can launch the game.
- Run the game. Once the files have been placed and installed, all that there is left to do is run the game. Simply launch the game to check out your new mods!