If you want to know how to Mod GTA Vice City, this article will guide you through. The addictive game can become enslaving if you add modifications of your liking to it. These including adding a ‘Bat-mobile’ to race around the GTA streets or even play with Mario to commit horrendous acts never before imagined by Mario developers.
- You will first need to install Mod Manager to Mod GTA Vice City. This can also be downloaded easily from any free website. Just search for it on your browser and follow the instructions to install the software.
- To mod GTA Vice City, you first need to click on “Install a MOD” tab on the mod manager. Next you need to select the game directory. By default, this is usually in the program files folder. Click on Rock Star games where you'll find the game folder.
- Now you will have to select the modification file of your liking to mod GTA Vice City. Before you do this, you must ensure that the mod is for GTA Vice City and not any other game, otherwise this would result in an error.
- Once this is done, to mod GTA Vice City the last step is to click on the INSTALL tab and then wait for the file to be installed.
- Now just start playing and enjoy the game.
A word of caution: many downloaded versions of the game have had errors after the mod is applied to them. To cater for this, you should buy the disc available in the market so that no such errors occur while you Mod GTA Vice City.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.