If you want to change the way Halo 2 plays, then you will need to know how to mod Halo 2. Mod simply means modified. Hallo is one of the most popular games available in the gaming system and modding it can make the game even more entertaining and exciting to play. Hallo 2 can be modded though a modding program on a computer to make numerous changes to the game, simultaneously if you desire. Some examples of changes that take place are changing the way characters move and the way they jump. Modding Hallo 2 will change the whole outcome of the game.
To mod Halo 2 you will need:
- Halo 2
- Xbox gaming system
- AIO version 2 software program
- Run the software program AIO version 2 software program. Make sure to run the DotHalo option of the software. The map of Halo 2 that you want to be modded should be opened up at this time, and in the program's window go to the weapons tag column. Reveal the individual files by expanding the column, and then select Sniper Fire. The tag editor window will now appear. Uncheck the box that says "Aim assist only when zoom". Press the red "X" in the upper right corner to close the window. Now save changes by pressing "Save Changes" in the tag window.
- Change the jump height. In the program's window, click the Biped column. In the column of the tag editor change the "Jump Height" to ten. Press the red "X" in the upper right corner to close the window and press "Save Changes".
- Change the walking, dashing, and crouching columns. In the program's window click the Global column, and the click the "+" button. From the files that have not been exposed choose the global/globals files. The tag editor will have now appeared and now you can change the "walking", "dashing" and "crouching" columns to the highest numbers. Press the red "X" in the upper right corner to close the window and press "Save Changes".
- Resign map in the CMR version 2 software program. Close out and quit the DotHalo and AIO version 2. Next open the software program for CMR version 2. Select the map that you have just modded by clicking on "Open Map". On the next window that pops up press "Resign Map". You can now quit the CMR version 2 on Halo 2.
- Play Halo 2 with the new modded settings. First, use the FTP file transfer protocol that is between the video game console and the computer to copy the map that you have just modded to the Xbox. Now, you can run Halo 2 on your Xbox an enjoy playing with the new modded settings.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.