How Not To Pick Up Women
Some men are oblivious and should take a course on how not to pick up women. It is funny the countless number of times men approach a woman a wrong way and they run for the hills. If your goal is to find a woman who not only talks to you but also becomes a potential date, read further to get women interested and not smack you across the face.
- Lame pick up lines. Many women are smart, so do not pick up women using corny lines. Classic lines like, “hey baby your feet must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day,” is a big no-no. Women know you've tried the same thing to twenty other women before. If it did not work during that time, it is not going to for her either. Approach in a mature manner instead looking like a huge joke.
- Be sexually aggressive. Women know that most men are horndogs and men acknowledge that, but being bold enough to pick up women in a sexual manner is a huge turn off and stupid. Grabbing her breasts or butt and making sexual remarks, slobbering at the same time, is completely inappropriate and disrespectful. Unless she is nasty drunk, do not expect her to fall for it because there is nothing charming about a jerk who does that.
- Talk to a woman while driving. You see a beautiful women walking and she catches your eye. You might honk to get her attention then follow her in the car for five minutes while blocking traffic, in hopes that she talks to you. But when you successfully get her attention, you wonder what happened. The problem when guys pick up women in this method is there isn’t even enough courtesy to park the car, then walk to the woman in a friendly manner. Introduce yourself. When men do that, a woman might talk to you. Do not let your vehicle become between you and the women. Just get out of the car and speak.
- Indirect approach. Most of the time, a guy should have enough balls to pick up a woman he wants, despite trying to look mysterious or any other pathetic reason. Asking friends to speak on your behalf seems like middle school. If you are a grown man trying to do that, realize that hardly ever works on women. If you do that, what else you will ask your friends to do? Another wrong way to pick up women is sitting across a room and when her eyes meet yours, you lick your lips or motion her to come over with a supposedly seductive look on your face. She may do one or two things, laugh or roll her eyes. For most men, it is not sexy. It is funny to most women and in the future they will use you as an example of lame men.
- Not taking "no" for an answer. Every single woman at least once in her life has had a man who tried to talk to her but kept getting rejected repeatedly because he could not leave her alone. Chasing after a woman who says no not only once, twice, or beyond should be considered desperate and borderline harassment. Pleading to a woman for her number is wrong and shows you does not have enough pride or decency to walk away. Avoid this horrible way to pick up women unless you want to get pepper sprayed.