Looks aren't everything, so you're going to want to learn how not to talk to a fat girl while you're working your magic in the dating circles. If you think you're being witty or hilarious when you're insulting a fat girl, chances are you're really just making an ass of yourself. You're going to insult a girl just because of her weight, and you're probably going to piss off the thinner, hotter girls who might just be her friends. Learning exactly what not to say to a fat girl will not only make you seem like a nicer guy, you might manage to get with her thinner friends, or experience the joys of fat head.
- Don't mention her weight. Chances are, the girl knows that she's overweight, and she really doesn't need you to rub it in her face.
- Don't mention food in a negative matter. Bringing attention to the amount of food that she's eating or the type is not going to do you any favor.
- Stay away from any pet terms that refer to her weight. Porky, fatty, chubby, hefty and the like are right out if you ever want to get laid.
- Flatter the aspects of her that you like–don't try to make up compliments, or you just come off as fake.
- Don't make fun of a woman simply because of her weight. If she's being a witch or otherwise disrupting your good time out you'll have grounds for insults, but otherwise, treat her with respect and politeness.