If you are into riding a skim board, then it is time to learn how to do some tricks, such as how to ollie on a skim board. This is a great first trick to learn how to do on your skim board. So, the next time you hit the beach, give the ollie a try.
- Get a good glide going over the shallow water. Do this before hitting a small wave. The quicker you do this the better chance you have to do an ollie on a skim board because the speed is what keeps you safe during this trick.
- Center your weight at the back of your skim board. Hold your legs hip width apart, keep your knees slightly bent and your feet balanced.
- Push down with your back foot while pushing up with your front foot. The pressure that you put on the back of your skim board will help to bring the front of your skim board up so that it will stay in contact with your feet.
- As you jump, pull the skim board into the air. Keep your knees bent and your torso low as you land your skim board.
- Be ready to fall whenever you are first doing an ollie on a skim board. Be cautious while riding your skim board. Lookout for other people and rocks.
You may find it difficult to do an ollie on your skim board if the beach is really crowded. So, make sure that you pay attention to your surroundings whenever you want to do an ollie on a skim board. This is just one of the many precautions that you need to take in order to avoid injury while riding your skim board.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.