- How To Open A Wachovia Banking Account Online
- How To Cancel A Mills County State Bank Checking Account
- How To Check Your Chase Bank Account Balance Online
- How To Open A Swiss Bank Account Online
- How To Change Online E-mail Address For Capitol One
- How To Apply For SBI Credit Card
- How To Validate A Bank Account In The UK
How To Open A Bank Of America Student Account
Learning how to open a Bank of America student account is easy. Open the account online in just minutes. By opening a student account, the student learns financial responsibly that often leads to financial security later in life. Here are a few steps to making that happen.
- Go to the Bank of America website via your favorite search engine. At the Bank of America web site, look for the heading titled, “Achieve Your Goals.” This will list the student banking link.
- Select the Student Package link. This link offers information regarding the features and benefits of the Campus Edge checking which includes free online banking and debit card. Additional links exist for student savings accounts and student credit cards. There are also two tabs in which one lists the fees associated with the account while the other tab leads to the new account application.
- Click on the Open the Account tab. This will lead you to the actual application in order to open a Bank of America student account. Here you have the option to select the Campus Edge checking student account along with a regular savings account. Then, you will hit continue until you complete the application.
- Take a look at the Student Financial Handbook and the Ultimate Money Skills link. These links provide valuable information on student budgeting and financial management. The Ultimate Money Skills link offers a 20 minute quiz that provides a strong foundation on money and budgeting skills.
Bank of America not only makes it easy to open a student account, but it also provides valuable information on budgeting for college and seeking scholarships. Take your time on the Bank of America student banking section; it will help you save money and avoid costly mistakes in the future.
Posted on: Jul. 17, 2010