Need to know how to open a Bank of the West checking account? You can open a Bank of the West checking account in about seven minutes. The process is very easy when you have all of the documentation you need. Bank of the West offers lots of free services that other larger banks charge you for. Their free checking account is one of the best out there because it comes with free online banking and free bill pay. They do have a $100 minimum deposit, but you can have that amount transferred for free from another banking institution. They even offer discounted interest rates on loans if you sign up for automatic payments. All in all, this is a great bank that really values their customers and offers great benefits for banking with them.
To open a Bank of the West checking account, you will need:
- The $100 minimum account opening fee
- Your Social Security number
- A driver’s license or state ID
- Your personal information (date of birth, an email address and proof of your current address)
- A routing number from another bank if you will be transferring funds
- Have all of your documents ready. The process can be done online through the Bank of the West website. The application takes less than ten minutes to complete.
- Visit the application page. You will need your identification information in order to open a checking account with the bank online.
- Sign the waivers online. You will need to agree to the terms and conditions if you want to open an account.
- Transfer funds from another account into this one. In order to do this, you will need your routing and account numbers from your other banking institution.
- The transfer will take several days to complete. In the meantime, Bank of the West will be verifying your information. After the verification and transfers are completed, Bank of the West will send you your new account information and debit cards.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.