Learning how to open a bottle with a lighter isn’t tough at all, and it can be fun if you give it a chance. Knowing that it sounds silly, have you ever tried to open a bottle with a lighter, or anything else for that matter? It can give you a feeling of accomplishment when you finally get the bottle open. Now here is how you do it.
- Select a beer with a non twist-off bottle cap. This part should be obvious
- Find or borrow a cigarette lighter. The type of lighter you use is up to you, but you should use one that’s not flimsy or easily breakable.
When you're ready, wedge the bottom of the lighter just underneath the bottle cap.
- Use your thumb. Hold the bottle upward, and place your thumb under the lighter.
- Apply pressure. Use as much pressure as you can from your thumb and your lighter to push up and into the cap. Be careful not to hurt your hand, or break the bottle.
- Keep at it. It may not happen right away, especially on your first try, but keep at it until you eventually get it.
- Practice. Enjoy your beer, and get ready to open up another one. the only way to hone your new skill is to practice.
This isn’t one of the hardest things you will ever learn to do, but it's interesting an interesting skill to have when you finally get it. Have fun learning, but remember to drink responsibly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …