- How To Change Online E-mail Address For Capitol One
- How To Open A Bank Of America Student Account
- How To Check Your Bank Of America Account Balance
- How To Manage Your Bank Of America Money Market Accounts
- How To Manage Student Banking Accounts
- How To Set Up A Banking Account At PNC Bank
- How To Use A Credit Card Machine
How To Open A Business Bank Account With Bank Of America
Learning how to open a business bank account with Bank of America is not complicated. Open Business bank accounts with Bank of America online and save a trip to the bank. Gather business documents and determine your projected account balance along with the number of transactions to narrow down account options.
1. Secure all necessary business documents. These documents include a business tax identification number, business filing documents, and articles of incorporation if applicable. Since proof of business ownership is required, these documents are necessary to facilitate the account opening process.
2. Determine which account is best. Bank of America offers four distinct business accounts. The Business Advantage is for businesses that will maintain significant balances. The Business Economy Checking offers new businesses free online banking services and five options to avoid maintenance fees. The Business Interest Checking works like the Economy checking but it generally enrolls government entities and non profit businesses. The Full Analysis Business checking works for larger firms that use ACH transactions.
3. Use your favorite search engine and go to the Bank of America web site. Click on the small business heading and follow the apply now link. This will start your application process.
4. Click on open business checking account. Select the correct business checking account and click continue until you complete the application.
5. Open the business bank account at the branch if your circumstances are unconventional. Foreign based firms or non US citizen must open a business account at a local branch.
Opening a business bank account with Bank of America streamlines many business functions. Bank of America offers online payroll and invoicing along with business lines of credit and health insurance. With the conveniences and options that Bank of America provides no wonder more and more people turn to this bank for their business banking needs.
Posted on: Jul. 14, 2010