How To Open A Business Bank Account Online
If you want to know how to open a business bank account online, then you probably have a business and you like the convenience of online business banking. Opening an online business account online is easy. As a business owner, you need to make sure the bank you deal with is convenient for you both online and in person.
Things You Will Need:
- Internet access
- Social security number
- EIN number
- Find an online bank that is reputable and will be convenient for you. Check and see what they will have to offer to your business. Are they convenient to you both online and in person?
- Find a business account on the bank's website that will fit your business and its needs. Many banks offer free accounts. These free accounts depend on the size and activities of your business. If you know you will have too many transactions, you should opt for an account that meets your needs.
- Click on the “apply now” button on the bank’s website. You will be asked information about your business and personal information about yourself. The bank’s website is secure. Give the bank the information they need from you.
- The bank will have a representative call you on the phone and set up your account. Some banks will accept you online and have you go to their bank in person. This depends on the particular bank.
- You may have to visit the bank one time to make a deposit. Some banks allow online transfers of funds.
- Make a phone call to the bank. Make sure the account is set up. Make sure they have all your correct information.
- Make a visit to the bank in person. Make sure all the information is correct. Sign the forms you need to sign. Introduce yourself to a live person at the bank.
Make sure the bank has a brick and mortar business within your living area.
Make sure you collect all your information.
Call the bank to make sure your account is set up.
Make sure the bank will meet your business needs.
Make sure the bank is convenient to you and your business.
Use a reputable bank.