How To Open Iphone
If you're trying to figure out how to open iPhone, you have to be very careful not to damage the device while following through these steps. The iPhone has a small black section on the bottom part of the phone right behind it which is not held down by any screws. Beneath the black part is a silver casing that is fixed to the device with a few small screws. The most important factor to opening your iPhone properly is to pay attention to how much force you are applying when using the knife/cutter or the screw driver.
To open your iPhone you will need:
- Smooth piece of cotton or cloth
- Small screw driver kit
- Knife or cutter
- Place the iPhone on a smooth piece of cotton or cloth. Open the small piece of cotton or cloth and make sure you place your iPhone on the cloth so that the black and silver part of the iPhone is facing up towards you.
- Use the cutter or knife to carefully pry out the black part on the bottom of the iPhone. You should now see a small gap dividing the black and silver sections of the iPhone. Continue to apply gentle force in order to pry out the black part of the iPhone.
- Use the screwdriver to open the screws one by one. After removing the black part of your iPhone, you will see a few screws beneath it. Simply take the screwdriver and use it to remove the screws one at a time. Once again, be sure to do this without applying any large amount of force.
- Use the cutter or knife to pry out both sides of the silver casing. With the silver casing section, you may apply a bit more force with the cutter or knife than you did with the black section in step two. The silver casing is fixed tightly inside its space so using a small amount of force won't do much to remove it.