- How To Enable Java On A Blackberry 8320
- How To Remove Password Protection On Blackberry 8700
- How To Remove The Screen Of A Blackberry Curve
- How To Change Home Screen On Blackberry Storm
- How To Remove A Password From A Blackberry 8800
- How To Get Keys Unlocked On The BlackBerry Pearl
- How To Upload Themes To BlackBerry Pearl Flip
How To Open Ringtone Media Studio Files On BlackBerry
Looking for directions on how to open Ringtone Media Studio files on a BlackBerry? Ringtone Media Studio is a program that allows you to create your own ringtones. Accessing Ringtone Media Studio files on your BlackBerry is no different than accessing any other media that you have placed on your BlackBerry.
- Open the BlackBerry desktop manager. Once you have saved the ringtone that you have created with Ringtone Media Studio to your desktop, you will need to open the BlackBerry desktop manager. With the desktop manager open, select the "Folders" tab from the top of the application. If you do not have BlackBerry desktop manager installed on your computer, you will need to enable mass storage mode on your BlackBerry in order to access the ringtones folder.
- Connect your BlackBerry. You will now need to use a USB cable to connect your BlackBerry to your computer. When you have successfully connected your BlackBerry to your computer, all of the folders that are on your BlackBerry will appear in the desktop manager.
- Add the ringtone to your BlackBerry. From the BlackBerry desktop manager, you will need to locate the folder where you saved the ringtone that you created in Ringtone Media Studio and select the ringtone. Once the ringtone has been selected, you will need to access the ringtones folder that is on your BlackBerry from the BlackBerry desktop manager. Click on "Copy Down" and click "OK." The ringtone will automatically be saved to your BlackBerry.
- Open the ringtone. You can open the ringtone that you created in Ringtone Media Studio by clicking on the "Sounds" icon from your home screen. To apply the ringtone as your ringtone or to a contact, click on "Set Ring Tones/Alerts."
Posted on: Aug. 07, 2010