If you are interested in saving money, you can learn about how to open a savings account at Chase Bank and begin a good habit that will serve you well. The fact is that very few people actually save money regularly. Opening a savings account with Chase bank is a good first step to financial freedom. The process is simple to follow. But be sure you take the time to read through the instructions thoroughly.
To open a savings account at a Chase Bank you will need:
- Your computer
- Internet connection
- Personal information to open the account
- Money to begin the account
- Decide how much money you plan to use to begin the savings account with Chase. Budget carefully your other expenses, and be sure the money you are using will stay put for a while.
- Gather your personal information together. You will need to provide Chase with your name and address, employment, phone numbers, and your Social Security number as well as your birth date.
- Log onto Chase’s website or go to a local Chase Bank location. If you are going with an online application, select the “Savings” tab on the left hand menu on the home page under “Personal Banking." This will take you to a description of the various savings account options.
- Read through each option carefully. Consider the amount of money you wish to deposit, and how much you can add every month. Select the option that fits your savings needs the best.
- Follow the prompts and fill out the online information. make sure you provide all the appropriate information.
- Choose an option and make your first deposit. Sit back and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you have money sitting in a savings account.
If you are able, make regular deposits to your Chase savings account. Even a little money here and there will continue to grow. Fight the temptation to reach into the savings account unless you there is no other option. Even if you must make a withdrawal, continue to make regular deposits. In time, your Chase Bank savings account will grow.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)