- How To Cancel A Mills County State Bank Checking Account
- How To Open A Bank Of America Account
- How To Open Canadian Bank Accounts As An American
- Bailey Banks And Biddle Account Online
- How To Validate A Bank Account In The UK
- How To Apply For SBI Credit Card
- How To Change Online E-mail Address For Capitol One
How To Open A Swiss Bank Account Online
Keep everyone's noses out of your finances by learning how to open a Swiss bank account online. The benefits of having a Swiss Bank Account Online is privacy and security. The internet makes it possible for people to open up a Swiss bank account online without having to go to Switzerland.
- First, research different online Swiss bank accounts and determine which one that you want to open a bank account with. There are two well-know banks that offer online banking and they are Credit Suisse and UBS.
- To start the process of opening an account online you would need to call the Swiss bank and talk to a bank representative. They will walk you through the steps of the process. You will be given a passkey because the Swiss banks does not use the account holder's name. You can open a joint account with your spouse or you can just open an individual account.
- The last step is to make an initial deposit. Usually the minimum amount of the deposit is $1000.00. You have to make an initial deposit using an existing bank account and have it verified.
The good thing about being able to have a Swiss bank account is that you can hide your money and it be legally safe. If you are trying to hid from investigators then a Swiss bank account is the way to go. There are many benefits of having a Swiss bank account. You are allowed to close your account at any point, depending on if you are money invested then it would take a day or so for the money to be transferred back to your original bank account.
Posted on: Aug. 15, 2010