If the corkscrew breaks or you forget to buy a corkscrew, you may wonder how to open wine. In such case, don’t worry. You can still celebrate your special occasion with wine and have a good time. Fortunately, there’s more than one way to open wine.
- Wet a napkin and wipe the cork’s top to remove any dust or other particles.
- Hold the bottle by its neck with one hand; take the corkscrew with the other hand.
- Apply a bit of pressure to insert the corkscrew into the cork then use twisting motion until the spiral penetrates through the cork.
- Pull out the cork about two-thirds.
- Twist slowly and pull out.
Open a wine without a corkscrew
- Turn the wine bottle upside down, and hold it between your knees. With the bottle inverted between your knees, hit the bottom of the bottle with a shoe. Hitting the bottle creates pressure against the cork and will gradually push it out.
- Pull out the cork with your hands once it comes out partially. If the beverage is carbonated, wait about 15 minutes and then pull out the cork. Otherwise, the wine could explode in your face, and you will have a mess to clean up.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!