Once you sign up for the Jenny Craig program you need to know how to order Jenny Craig food. Jenny Craig has two options to order food for their weight loss program; you can either order it online or directly from your Jenny Craig counselor. The Jenny Craig program works by providing you with a selection of prepackaged foods that have a specific blend of carbs, fats and calories to promote weight loss. The Jenny Craig program does encourage you to incorporate fresh fruits, vegetables and low fat dairy products into the program, but for the most part you will be living on Jenny Craig prepackaged foods. You're able to design your own menu from the selection of items that they have available from the Jenny Craig menu, the food is then either delivered to you or picked up at your counseling center. After that it's just heat and eat.
- Decide which program you want to participate in. The methods for ordering Jenny Craig food are going to differ depending on which of their programs you decide to participate in. Jenny Craig offers two different kinds of programs, the at home program and the in office program. The at home program allows you to create your menu and order your Jenny Craig food online. If you choose the in office program you will order your food directly from your counselor at your scheduled meetings.
- If you decide to use the at home program you will be ordering you Jenny Craig food online. Log into your Jenny Craig account and click on the "Food" tab of the main menu. This will open up a sub-menu of options for you to choose from.
- Click on the "Jenny Craig Food" tab of the brown sub-menu, this will open the Jenny Craig food menu. On the left side of the screen, you will see options for "Breakfast", "Lunch", "Dinner" and " Desserts and Snacks". Select the kinds of meals that you're interested in to open the Jenny Craig meal menu. Once in the meal menu, you will see pictures of the different menu items available. Click on the picture of the food that you want to order. Clicking on the picture will show you the nutritional details of the food and give you the option to add the selected item to your menu.
- When you see something that you want to add to your menu. Click the " Add to cart" button on the bottom left hand corner of the screen. This will add the items to your Jenny Craig food menu. Once you have finished adding food to your menu, click the "Check Out" button. Follow the instructions on the check out screen to arrange for payment and shipment of your order.
- If you are using the in office program, you will be able to order your Jenny Craig food directly from your counselor at you scheduled meetings. The Jenny Craig counselor will talk to you about your weight loss goals and go over Jenny Craig food options with you.
Tell your counselor what items from the Jenny Craig menu interest you. The counselor will pull the Jenny Craig food you requested from their stock and you will take the food home with you after your meeting.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.