It's not hard to know how to order Moraff mahjong games. In fact, mahjong can be downloaded directly from the company's website or you can order the CD to play on your computer so you always have a copy of the game. The Moraff mahjong games feature a multitude of tiles, different backgrounds and music.
In order to order Moraff mahjong games you will need:
- Computer with internet access
- Credit, debit card or PayPal account
- Visit Moraff's website. You can type the company name in your favorite search engine and click on the link indicating the company's direct website.
- Click on the mahjong link. The company has a wide variety of games to choose from. The links to each game is on the left hand side of the screen. Since you are trying to order Moraff's mahjong games, you need to click the link that takes you to the mahjong selections.
- Choose which type of Moraff's mahjong games you want to purchase. There are a variety to choose from and each game title has a link that lets you read more about that specific game's features. You can also choose to purchase the downloadable version or the CD-ROM version.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button. Each game has a download option or you can add it to your cart. To order Moraff's mahjong games on CD-ROM you need to click the button that places the item in your virtual shopping cart.
- Click on the "Checkout" button. This takes you to a screen that gives you the option of creating an account or simply checking out. It's not necessary to create an account when you purchase the CD-ROM version of the game.
- Fill in your personal information. The screen will prompt you for your name, mailing address, email address and phone number. Simply fill out this information and click on the "Continue" button.
- Choose your shipping and payment method. Once you choose your shipping method, the screen changes so you can input your payment information. You have the option to choose to pay with your credit card, debit card,or via PayPal. Simply choose the option that is best for you and follow the screen prompts to complete your purchase.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …