How To Organize Kitchen
Want to learn about how to organize a kitchen? Organizing a kitchen does not have to be difficult. In fact it can be lots of fun if done right. Here are a few suggestions for organizing your kitchen.
How To Organize A Kitchen
- First of all, toss out anything you have not used in a year or more. If items are still in great condition, donate or give them to someone you know can use them. No need to keep items you do not need.
- If you come across something that does not work properly, toss and replace. No need for electrical things, pots and pans etc. that do not work.
- Store utensils in an area that is easily accessed when you cook. If you have an island, hang pots and pans above the island. The same can be done with long handled spoons.
- Kitchen cabinets can be used to store glasses, plates, bowls etc. This will allow you easy access when you need something.
Cleaning off your counter will give you working room for food preparation.
- Add a spice rack or Lazy Susan to your kitchen for your spices.
Hang all potholders, aprons, towels etc. on pegs that you can attach to the wall or pantry door.
Store bakeware in certain areas under the cabinets.
Store sandwich bags, foils, saran wrap in a drawer close enough to store any leftovers from supper.
Keep your kitchen table clear of clutter so you do not have to clean it off to set the table to eat.
Posted on: Apr. 16, 2010