How To Organize Music On Droid
If you own a Motorola Droid, then you might now how aggravating it is trying to figure out how to organize music on a Droid. There is seemingly no support on the subject, and it seems nearly impossible to accomplish the task from the phone. Luckily, there is a simple way to organize music, and it’s a lot easier than trying to figure out a simple way to do it from the Droid.
To organize music on a Droid, you will need:
- A Droid
- A USB Cable
- A Computer with Windows and USB Ports
- To organize music on a Droid, you’ll need to use the USB cable to connect it to a computer. This can be done by inserting the small end into the Droid and the other into an open USB port on the computer.
- Once you Droid is connected, navigate to the notifications and select “USB Connected.” It should appear once the Droid is connected to the computer by the USB cable.
- After selecting “USB Connected,” select “Mount.” This will allow the computer to access the memory on the phone.
- Now that you’ve given the phone computer permission to connect, navigate to “My Computer” on your computer. You should see a new drive called “Removable Disk.” This is your Droid. If you still don’t see it, right-click in an open space of the window and click “Refresh.” It should now appear.
- Double-click “Removable Disk” to open the Droid’s memory card. From here, you can begin to organize music however you’d like. This is also a great and easy way to drag and drop music or pictures. Next time you need to organize music on your Motorola Droid, it won’t be such a pesky process!