If you own a Motorola Droid, then you might now how aggravating it is trying to figure out how to organize music on a Droid. There is seemingly no support on the subject, and it seems nearly impossible to accomplish the task from the phone. Luckily, there is a simple way to organize music, and it’s a lot easier than trying to figure out a simple way to do it from the Droid.
To organize music on a Droid, you will need:
- A Droid
- A USB Cable
- A Computer with Windows and USB Ports
- To organize music on a Droid, you’ll need to use the USB cable to connect it to a computer. This can be done by inserting the small end into the Droid and the other into an open USB port on the computer.
- Once you Droid is connected, navigate to the notifications and select “USB Connected.” It should appear once the Droid is connected to the computer by the USB cable.
- After selecting “USB Connected,” select “Mount.” This will allow the computer to access the memory on the phone.
- Now that you’ve given the phone computer permission to connect, navigate to “My Computer” on your computer. You should see a new drive called “Removable Disk.” This is your Droid. If you still don’t see it, right-click in an open space of the window and click “Refresh.” It should now appear.
- Double-click “Removable Disk” to open the Droid’s memory card. From here, you can begin to organize music however you’d like. This is also a great and easy way to drag and drop music or pictures. Next time you need to organize music on your Motorola Droid, it won’t be such a pesky process!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
How I Turned Myself Into a Spartan (And Why Every Man Should...
This workout (and philosophy) recast me from browbeaten shrub to rock-hard warrior.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…