Need to know how to own a Levi’s Jeans store franchise? Learning how to own a Levi’s Jeans store franchise takes time. Levi’s, the San Francisco-based retailer, offers franchise stores throughout the world. These best-selling jeans expanded the Levi’s brand from being strictly American to a worldwide sensation. Here are the necessary steps to consider when attempting to own a Levi’s Jeans franchise.
- Obtain information on available markets. Before you fill out an application, find out where the company is looking to open some new stores. Many markets are in developing countries, so if you are not flexible this franchise may not be for you.
- Determine the costs. Buying a Levi’s Jeans store franchise requires an initial franchise fee, royalty fee and advertising fee. Make sure you not only can afford these expenses, but have the financing available for the total investment costs. These additional costs include leasing space and purchasing stock.
- Fill out an application. Levi’s wants to know that you’ve served in a business capacity, whether as an owner or manager. Also, make sure you demonstrate that you have the funds to go forward. Levi’s wants to see that you can easily afford this enterprise because, like with any business, there will be ups and downs. The company doesn’t want to invest in a franchisee that might be cash-strapped.
- Meet with franchise representatives at the Levi’s corporate office. If the company feels you have an adequate background, they will contact you to discuss the opportunity. Here is a chance to learn more about the franchise. Make sure you ask a lot of questions. Ask for references for current franchisees and talk to them about their experience.
- Meet with a franchise attorney. Before you sign a master agreement, review the terms with a franchise attorney. The attorney will also tell you if the franchise has had legal action against it, which is a good thing to know before you sign on the dotted line.
Owning a Levi’s Jeans franchise store is an exciting opportunity. Like any other business, it requires money and determination to make your vision of success happen. Take the time to follow these steps and you will complete the franchise process and create a bright financial future.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.