How To Pack A Suitcase For Tanzania
Tanzania is a diverse vacation spot thanks to its magnificent terrain, sandy beaches, private islands, arid savannas, snow capped mountains, not forgetting to mention wildlife; how to pack a suitcase for Tanzania depends greatly on the particular activities you plan to engage in. However, here are some general guidelines that any visitor should follow:
- Travel documents. You must ensure that your travel documents are packed in your suitcase for Tanzania. These include your passport, yellow card, travel and medical insurance information, money and/or credit cards.
- Pack a bag pack. When you visit Tanzania, you are likely to go for safaris, mountain climbing or even camping. You will use the bag pack to carry your toiletries, snacks, first aid supplies as well as clothes for changing just in case the activity takes more than one day.
- Pack medical supplies. The weather in Tanzania is totally different. The sun may be scorching and insects are bound to be on your way during safaris. An insect repellent, sunscreen, disinfectant wipes, Tums and cold tablets are among the supplies you must pack in your suitcase for Tanzania.
- Pack appropriate clothing. If you are planning for adventures at the beach or a tour of the wildlife parks and game reserves, pack sunglasses, swimming suit, sunscreen, safari boots and loose cotton clothes. Throw in a warm sweater, thick socks as well as hiking boots in your suitcase for Tanzania if you are planning to go mountain climbing.
- Pack your camera gear. There is a lot of great scenery in Tanzania and you definitely want to keep memories of your trip. This might be your chance to take a shot of the wildebeest migration at the Serengeti National park. You don’t want to miss this chance just because you did not pack your camera gear in your suitcase for Tanzania.