When traveling, one of the most important things to learn is how to pack a suitcase without wrinkles. No one wants to arrive at their destination and have to spend hours ironing their clean clothes. No business man wants their dress shirts crushed into a mass of creases. Learn how to pack a suitcase without wrinkles and you will make better use of your time spent away from home.
- Dry clean only. This is one of the most important tips when it comes to learning how to pack a suitcase without wrinkles. For items that will wrinkle easy and must look their best, it is crucial to make use of dry cleaning bags. Whether or not you want to dry clean the items beforehand does not matter. What does matter is that they are clean and wrinkle free prior to packing. Put each outfit in a dry cleaning bag before you put it in your suitcase. This will prevent friction between the packed garments. It is important to remember, when learning how to pack a suitcase without wrinkles, that friction is the cause of creases and plastic prevents this from happening.
- Travel light. Don't stuff your suitcase filled with clothes. Many people that want to learn how to pack a suitcase without wrinkles don't realize that they are making this mistake. If you over pack your suitcase you run the risk of massive amounts of wrinkles. Instead, carry an extra suitcase and don't cram everything into one.
- Puzzled. Look at a suitcase like the table that you are about to do a jigsaw puzzle on. You can pack a suitcase without wrinkles by placing each piece of clothes in the suitcase as if it were a puzzle piece. Give each piece its own area for guaranteed success in arriving at your destination wrinkle-free.
- No empty spots. Don't leave gaps in your suitcase. This will cause shifting and moving which will, in turn, cause wrinkles. Instead, use any empty spot for things like shoes, rolled socks and toiletries.
- Roll it up. For items not meant for a dry clean bag, roll them before packing. This is a great tip when you want to pack a suitcase without wrinkles because it causes less wrinkling than folding does. The best candidates for rolling are jeans, t-shirts and sweaters. It will also allow for extra room in your suitcase for other packing essentials.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.