Are you interested in finding out how to party at South Beach? South Beach is an area that is known for hot parties and beautiful people. It attracts visitors from all over the world who are interested in art, fashion, amazing beaches, and of course the amazing nightlife. In order to have the full South Beach experience, you need to know exactly where to go and what to do. South Beach is always brimming with excitement, from its array of hotels, restaurants, shops, bars, and clubs, so book a hotel in South Beach well in advance of your trip in order to get the best deal. A few of the popular hotels near Ocean Drive and Collins include the Sagamore, Setai, Gansevoort, Shore Club, and the Delano; all are great for partying at South Beach.
- Hotel room in South Beach
- Swimsuit and flip flops
- Club clothes, lightweight and fashionable
- Day clothes, casual but neat and appropriate for the weather
- Shoes, comfortable but trendy
- Check out the the Shops at Lincoln Road, which offer vibrant open-air shopping to see and be seen in South Beach. It is not a far walk from most places in South Beach and it offers many popular stores, bars, and cafes. Don't be shy; ask locals where to party at South Beach!
- You definitely will want to experience the beach scene in Miami. The beaches are full of beautiful women who are in great shape and know how to party at South Beach!
- Get dressed for the evening around sunset and you can go to one of the lounges in the area for drinks. A few of the top ones include Nikki Beach, Setai Lounge Bar, Social Miami, Vino Miami, and Mokai are excellent spots to party at South Beach.
- The real party at South Beach does not get started until after 11 PM so make sure you do not arrive too early to party. You can call or have the concierge at your hotel call to get you on the guest list at the club where you are going. The Mansion, Set, Bed, and Liv close by in Miami Beach all offer phenomenal parties and great music. You are now ready to party at South Beach!
- Wear a button-down shirt to the club that is stylish but lightweight because some clubs do not allow t-shirts. Most men wear dark jeans that look neat or lightweight pants. Arrive at the nightclub around 10:30 PM. Most clubs do not charge a cover until after 11 PM.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.