Do you want to learn how to pass a drug test? If you've applied for a job, you know drug testing is part of the drill these days. A urine test is the most common because it is the cheapest. Of course the best thing to do is to stop using any drugs or substances that are illegal. Remember, too, that employers have the right to do random drug testing, so you want to go to work drug free.
If you're worried about passing a drug test, you will need the following:
- Water or other fluids
- Red Meat
- Vitamin B
- Your prescriptions or prescription bottles
- The first thing you might want to try to pass a drug test is to drink plenty of water or juice. This will help flush your system. Don't get too carried away, though, lab techs are smart, and they might reject urine samples that look pale or diluted.
- Another way to pass a drug is to lift weights. Exercise helps speed up your metabolism; your body will detox faster. If you don't like weights, you can jog or walk briskly a lot.
- A third thing you might try to help you pass a drug test, is to eat more red meat. Red meat is said to increase your Creatinine levels so your urine won't look like it's been diluted.
- Go to a health food store and pick up some vitamin B to help pass a drug test. This vitamin turns your urine yellow and it's much better than some of those fancy supplements you find on the Internet that can set you back a hundred bucks or more.
- This won't help you pass a test, but it's a good idea to have your prescription bottles or a copy of the original prescription if you're taking prescription drugs. This is particularly true if you're taking Xanax or pain killers. If you're buying these drugs on the street, or borrowing them from a friend or relative it would be a good idea to stop. It's easy to overdose if you take pills that weren't prescribed especially for you.
Passing a drug test to get or keep a job is important. However, what is even more important is doing the best job you can while you're at work. Don't think you can fool people. If you come to work loaded, it's just a matter of time before somebody notices. It's impossible to tell how long a drug might stay in your system. THC, which is found in marijuana, can stay in a person's system from one day up to ten. Don't take chances with your job or health.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.