In order to pass a mouth swab drug test, the environment inside the mouth must be just right. Fortunately, this type of drug test is the easiest one to pass since drugs disappear from the saliva within twelve to twenty four hours. But, if alcohol or drugs have more recently been used, you will need to tweak this delicate chemical balance to work in your favor.
To Pass A Mouth Swab Drug Test, you will need:
- A high-fat meal
- Altoid mints
- A cup of ice
- Stay off of the drugs. The easiest way to pass any drug test is to not use drugs of course. In the case of a mouth swab drug test, this means not using for 24 to 72 hours, depending on the drug.
- Be careful about eating anything containing poppy seeds. Poppy seed muffins and the like can cause you to have a false-positive test result because Opium is made from poppies.
- Ignore lab orders. If you receive instructions from the laboratory on what not to ingest prior to the mouth swab test, just ignore them. In fact, eating a high-fat meal one hour before the test will actually speed up the rate that drugs would normally move away from your mouth and on to being digested. Eat and drink as you normally would. You don’t want to give them any help proving your guilt.
- Eat a high-fat meal. Eating a high-fat meal one hour before the test will actually speed up the rate that drugs would normally move away from your mouth and on to being digested.
- Don’t buy expensive mouthwash products. You may see mouthwash products online that claim to be able to clean away traces of drugs prior to testing, but these aren’t foolproof, and usually cost around $40. The day of your test, clean your mouth by brushing, flossing, and gargling as usual.
- Altoid mints will help to mask chemicals in the mouth. Suck on Altoid Mints up to the time of your mouth swab test.
- Chew ice until testing time. Chewing on ice will also help by keeping the mouth freshly rinsed.
The best way to pass a drug test is to not do drugs in the first place.
These steps are merely suggestions in passing drug tests and are not, in any way, 100% proven effective (except for the not doing drugs part, of course).
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.