For some people, learning how to pass a surprise drug test can prove to be important information. For the best results, avoid using illegal drugs altogether to be truly confident in passing a drug test. However, following some of the tips below may prove effective if you have been using drugs.
Things you'll need:
- Water and/or other fluids
- Over-the-counter drug blockers
- Drink plenty of water or other fluids. By increasing your fluid intake, you can flush some of the toxins from your body. For best results, be sure to consume at least 64 ounces of water before submitting to a drug test.
- Take a few aspirin. Like the tip above, research has found that taking a few aspirin before a drug test can be effective as masking the toxins associated with drug use. Take at least two to three aspirin with a large glass of water one to two hours before the drug test for best results.
- Take a manufactured drug blocker. Recently, some manufacturers have begun making over-the-counter medications that can be used to mask the toxins associated with drug use. Read the instructions carefully in order to achieve optimal results.
- Avoid drugs. As stated above, this is the only real way to be completely sure of your ability to pass a drug test. Be aware that avoiding drug use may not always be enough. As more and more sensitive forms of tests are being created,"second-hand drug use, such as the inhalation of smoke from other smokers, may suggest you are using.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.