How To Passionately Kiss
Learning how to passionately kiss is not just about the act of mouth on mouth, but, rather, it's as much about the emotion you and your partner are feeling during a very passionate kiss. Having a tantric mind connection means that you just can't ever go wrong when touching lips - electricity will naturally spark between you (not literally, but figuratively).
- To passionately kiss, lead up to the meeting of the mouths gradually; there's no reason to rush the kiss. Gentle teasing of the face or head, such as stroking her cheeks, or putting her hair behind her ears will get her in the mood to share a long, passionate french kiss. Look into her eyes as you stroke her face and remain silent. In this case, silence is golden and very very sexy.
- Place your hand behind her head and draw her into you. Having a man lead and let his desires know is another sexy move for any woman. Draw her into you slowly. Stroke her hair as you guide her head toward you.
- Kiss her, closed mouth, on the lips first and then draw back. A passionate kiss starts with setting the pace and a slow, sweet, closed mouth kiss on the lips will only make her want to give you more.
- Lean back into her and slowly open your mouth and probe her lips and mouth with your tongue for a really passionate kiss. Again, take your time and don't choke the woman! Slow and gentle is the way to get the most passion from your woman.
- To really passionately kiss, place just one finger in her mouth as you're kissing. There is something very intimate about this finger move. And, this move alone will really get her juices flowing. You'll know it's working when you have her squirming in her seat.