Learning how to pay bills online with Chase is quick and easy. Once you do the initial set-up your bill paying time will be much more quick and painless.
To Pay Bills Online with Chase, you will need:
- Chase banking account
- Online access to your Chase account
- Your monthly bill statements
Follow some basic steps to manage your account set-up for the online bill pay system.
- Log into your Chase.com account. This will give you access to pay bills online with Chase.
- Proceed to bill pay section. Click on the Pay Bills link on the right-hand side of the window.
- Activate banking account. If you have multiple accounts select the one that you would like to use to pay bills online with Chase and then select "Activate."
- Set-up payee information. You will need to provide the payee name and zip code (the zip code on the return address for the bill) as well as your account number with the company if you have one. Then click on the "Next" button. If the system does not recognize the company you will have to fill in the remaining address information and click "Next" in order to pay the bill online with Chase.
- Verify your information. Review the information to ensure it is correct then click on the "Add Payee" button.
- Now pay your bills online with Chase. You can choose to make a one-time payment or a recurring payment. The you should enter the date the payment is to be made and the amount and then select the "Next" button. The payment is processed electronically in one day. If you are setting up a recurring payment you will enter the amount to be paid, the first deliver by date, the frequency, and the number of payments then click the "Next" button. Then you will verify the payment information and click "Submit Payment."
Once you have set payee information you will be able to log in and pay bills online with Chase. You can also reduce the amount of time you have to spend making payments by using the recurring payment feature. As you can see, some initial time investment can save an immense amount of time down the road.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.