Knowing how to perform foreplay breast rubs will help get your partner much more aroused, leading to hotter, more satisfying sex. The breasts are a very sensitive part of the female anatomy, and they should not be ignored during foreplay. Giving an arousing breast rub should be an integral part of performing foreplay.
- Set the mood for foreplay. Dim the lights and put on some relaxing music. Light a few candles to further enhance the mood. You want her to get the idea as soon as she walk in.
- Get her nice and relaxed. Lay her gently on the bed and remove her shirt and bra. This can be a vulnerable position for some woman, so tell her how amazing she looks right away.
- Use long strokes. Rub her breasts very gently and tenderly at first, using exaggerated strokes. Gradually, increase the pressure and cup the breasts in your hands, massaging with your palm.
- Be gentle with the nipples. The nipples are very sensitive and should not be ignored in foreplay. Rubbing them can get your partner very aroused. But be careful not to over-stimulate them. Focus on the area of the breast right around the nipple and use your fingertips to rub them.
- Ask for feedback. As you perform the foreplay breast rub, ask her how she’s enjoying it. Also, pay attention to the nonverbal feedback. If she squirms a little under harder pressure, ease off and go back to gently rubbing her breasts. If she lets out a pleasure moan, you know you’re doing something right.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …