How To Perform A Prostate Massage
Many men want to know about how to perform a prostate massage for a healthy stimulation. Stimulating the prostate might give a man previously unfound pleasures. Performing a prostate massage is a skill that requires patience and tact. To massage a prostate you will have to find a hard, round, walnut shaped gland within the man’s rectum. To perform a prostate massage, you can either seek help of your partner or do it yourself.
Things you'll need:
- Water based hypo-allergenic lubricant
- Nail trimmers (optional)
- Warm water and soap
- Latex gloves (optional)
- Sex toy (optional)
- Relax your body by urinating or through a bowel movement. You may have a hot bath if you like.
- Trim your nails and file the sharp edges such that no jagged edges are sticking out.
- Clean yourself including your hands and the anal area with warm water and soap.
- Put on a latex glove on your hand, if you like.
- Lubricate your hand with water based hypo-allergenic lubricant. If required, lubricate the anus generously before stimulating your prostate.
If your partner is performing a prostate massage on you, then steps two to five should be followed by her.
- Lie flat with your back relaxed and the legs bent on your knees. For extra comfort rest your feet on the bed. You can also try a different position if you feel more comfortable that way.
- Use the lubricant to rub around the anus. With your index and middle finger touch and rub the perineum or skin underneath the testicles that leads up to the anus.
- Insert your middle finger into your anus until the second knuckle when self-performing the massage. If your partner is performing the massage, it is recommended that he uses the index finger.
- Press forward and backwards in the “come here” signal. As you press ahead you will feel a small round mass of tissue that has a center and two edges. Do not massage the center as it has the sensitive nerve endings.
- Massage the spot that gives you most pleasure. After a few moments of an overwhelming feeling, you will orgasm with the prostate massage.
Tips: There is always a risk of an unsatisfying experience and injury. Some men experience immense pleasure; some might just orgasm, but many don’t enjoy it at all. The anus and rectum are sensitive areas that can be easily injured. Be gentle and lubricate the area before trying to stimulate your prostate gland. Sex toys are an option for those who are self-performing the massage. For pleasure, your rectum’s walls must be relaxed for easy and smooth penetration.