There is one way to permanently remove the password protection on a BlackBerry 8700.This article will show you the steps you need to do in order to do this, whether this is your personal BlackBerry or if you are on a BES Server. If you are on a BES Server then you will have to permanently remove the password protection on your BlackBerry 8700 in a different way through your company.
- Settings. For a personal BlackBerry 870 click on Options-Security Options-General Settings-Password Settings.
- Password Settings should be set to enabled. Click on Enabled and choose Disabled.
- Your BlackBerry 8700 should now not have password protection. If it still has password protection see below.
- If your BlackBerry 8700 is connected to a BES Server (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) then you are having a security issue. This is the reason why you can’t permanently remove the password protection on your BlackBerry 8700. You will probably not have a disable option on your phone. You can permanently remove the password protection through the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- If your BlackBerry 8700 is on a BES then your phone is on a private network at a corporation, etc. Someone at your company will need to permanently remove the password protection on your BlackBerry 8700 for you.
You should now have learned how to permanently remove the password protection on your BlackBerry 8700 whether if you are using your BlackBerry 8700 for personal use, or through a BES Server on an intranet. We hope this article has helped you remove the password on your BlackBerry 8700.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.