How To Pick Up Women
Unless you’re known as the “Fonz” around your parts, you might be interested in learning a few strategies on how to pick up women. Learning to pick up women isn’t exactly the easiest thing you’ll figure out being a strapping young man, but it’s certainly not the hardest either. To pick up women, you need poise and diligence, and with these strategies, you’ll have those attributes in no time.
- If you’re planning on picking up a particular girl, make intense eye contact with her before advancing over to her. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ve been given a green light if she simply glances in your direction and then goes back to laughing hysterically with her friends about something. You’ll know whether or not she’s into you by her eyes before making your move. Is she holding your gaze or looking away? Is she smiling and talking to her friends about it? Look for the signals in her body language. If she goes as far as to smile at you, you’ve practically cleared step one of the process.
- Avoid pickup lines at all costs. The moment you approach a woman is practically that small timeframe that represents you making it or breaking it. You probably hope it won’t be the latter. Whatever you do, do not use a pickup line that you fished up online earlier that day. To many women, they’re tacky and they can make you appear as quite the novice when it comes to approaching women. Use something genuine to break the ice such as a joke about the bar or club. If you can get her laughing, you’re well on your way.
- Don’t hold back on the compliments. Basically, you want this girl to feel as if she is the Mercedes in a lot full of junkers in the bar/club. Some men feel as if too many compliments can drive a girl off, but in actuality, the better you make her feel, the more she’ll be into you. You can use a hint of cockiness to turn her on, but don’t forget to compliment her!
- Single her out; don’t work on her friends, too. If she’s standing or sitting with a group of friends, do not try to hit on them as well. When men do this, women suddenly get the idea that they are players. Additionally, when you do this, you miss out on the prime factor that will probably get her to yield to you; you making her feel special. If you choose to hit on all of her friends too, she probably won’t feel that special.
- If she’s not into you, accept the rejection and move on. Many guys make the mistake of beating a dead horse when it comes to making an attempt at a pickup. You’ll know when it’s your time to leave her alone. If she’s not really serving up a whole lot of input to the conversation and letting her eyes wander the room, she’s probably not interested. In this case, accept that it was a failed attempt and move along. Don’t keep trying your luck. This will seal the deal even more.