How To Pick Up Women At The Gym
There are several different steps on how to pick up women at the gym. Because you are both at the gym, there is a good chance that you have a few things in common and may make some sort of a connection. Remember, come up with a plan before you rush out and make a hasty decision.
- Get a gym membership. If you don't already have one, you need one. You can't pick up women at a gym with only a two week trial membership. Choose a gym that is convenient for you and one that you can stick with for a while.
- Begin going to the gym regularly. It will be easier to pick up women at the gym if you are there on the same days at the same time. Women will be hesitant to speak to or go out with a guy that they have never seen at the gym before.
- Have an impressive workout routine. You don't want to be the guy that comes in, walks on the treadmill for twenty minutes everyday and leaves. You want to be putting effort into the workout to attract the attention of women.
- Keep you eyes open for someone that you would like to talk to. As you are working out, look around the gym. You may want to look for women that are interested in the same type of workout or equipment that you are familiar with.
- Go up and begin working out around a certain woman that you are interested in. Just the proximity to each other will make beginning a conversation easier. You can ask about her workout or even just go right to introductions.
- Don't come across as desperate. You don't want to give her a line like, “Do you come her often?” If you are both at the gym a lot, you already know she is there often.
- If you strike out, don't worry about it. Just regroup and be on the lookout for someone new. You will find that it is easy to pick up women at the gym.