Learning how to pierce your own nose is simple, but it can also be very dangerous. It is advisable that you speak with a professional before attempting to pierce your own nose. Follow these tips to on how to safely pierce your nose.
- With a marker, put a dot on your nose to where you want the piercing to be. Imagine this is where your piercing will be. Be careful not to put the piercing to far up or to far back. It is very important to make sure this is what you want to do.
- Clean the area that you want pierced. Any pimples or irritations on the nose can cause an infection.
- Use ice to make your nostril numb. It should take three minutes or longer to numb.
- ALWAYS use a sterilized needle. To sterilize it you should soak the needle in rubbing alcohol and boil it in hot water. Never use a sewing needle, safety pin, or a push pin. Use a hollow needle. Hollow needles are most effective.
- Once your nostril is numb, take a deep breath and quickly insert the needle into the marked nostril. You should insert the needle perpendicular. This will pierce it straight through the tissue.
- Quickly insert the nose ring.
After you have successfully pierced your nose. You should clean it twice a day with ear care solution. You should at least keep your piercing in for six months. Always wash your hands before you touch your piercing. If you show any signs of infection, contact your doctor or a professional piercer. Infected noses can be dangerous.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.