How To Pimp Exotic Super Cars
The only reason many people would need to know how to pimp exotic super cars is if they first owned one. However, we auto-enthusiasts (the world around) are always interested and intrigued by super cars, not to mention modified ones. Those lucky individuals who do, actually, pimp exotic super cars, are those who car aficionados like to call "gods"; and after reading this article, you will rightly know why.
Read this list for things you will need to pimp out your exotic super cars:
- An exotic super car (think Bugatti, Ferrari, or Lamborghini for examples)
- A few thousand to spare
- A friend who is good with cars
- Rims, rims, rims; gotta have those rims! While you might not notice it, even super cars come with plain wheels. These graphite rims are usually there for weight purposes (as it allows for a faster ride), but sometimes they just look plain ugly. Any wheels above a 20" will do wonders to the look of your exotic super car!
- A custom tint job. Those black coverings look amazing on any sooped-up vehicle. Tint will be fairly inexpensive (in comparison to the vehicle's price tag). Expect no more than $100 - $200 for the entire car's tint. Looking at how you are trying to pimp exotic super cars, this is probably not too big of money for you, eh big spender?
- Check out some nice sound systems. Certainly some sub-woofers would make the whole experience of your exotic super car even more appealing to potential passengers. Who can resist eye and ear candy in the same vehicle! Subs range anywhere from $100 to thousands of dollars depending on the brand, system, and installation you are paying for.
- Reupholster your interior. The car's insides are what it truly stands for, and while this luxurious addition to your ride might be the most expensive, it improves it the most. Colored leather looks both classy and sporty at the same time, and gives your exotic vehicle a little more "super" to it.
- After-market parts always make a nice addition (when used properly). This can mean anything from a new, shiny grill, to a back spoiler. Think about how clean and original your exotic super car would look with a unique flipper up top. As a side note, always clean your vehicle frequently with car washes so as to enhance its appearance.
There are other add-ons you could do to help pimp exotic super cars. However, these suggestions are both the most practical and least expensive of upgrades you could possibly invest in for your new exotic super car. Of course, practicality might not mean much to the average exotic-car buyer, but some people spend all their fortunes on one of the these beauties, and don't have any more dough to invest. If that is you, take these suggestions to heart, and pimp that super car!