How To Pimp My Myspace Profile
Knowing how to pimp my MySpace profile can help to develop a more extensive contact list. Pimping MySpace page is the best move to make. It looks a lot cooler to the viewers and can be enjoyable to go there to take part in all of the customizations. Knowing how to improve a MySpace profile allows the user to maintain their personal identity and character.
Things you will need to pimp MySpace:
- Computer with Internet access
- MySpace account
- Go to the MySpace page and log in. Go directly to the link to "Edit" the profile. At the dashboard, the elements are available to help pimp MySpace. Many MySpace profiles are covered with a ton of elements.
- Go to the "Edit Profile" link. This migrates to a layout where the user is allowed to type in personal information. To further pimp Myspace consider adding HTML code in this area as well.
- Modify the background and each section with different styles available in the layout. Consider using "Thomas’ MySpace Editor" to pimp MySpace profile way out. These codes can also be added to the “About Me” section.
- "Save All Changes" by clicking the link for the layout.
- Pimp the MySpace profile page even further by adding video. To pimp the MySpace page profile, search the videos section on MySpace and click on “add to profile” whenever a good video is seen.
- Go to a favorite musician's MySpace page and click the “Add Song” link that is beside the desired title. This will pimp the MySpace profile page by adding the song to the page.
- Add all kinds of widgets that look fun. There are all kinds to pimp the MySpace profile; just cut and paste them in the desired section. You can search for widgets and then add them to your profile.