How To Plan My Own Casino Party
Adults can play games too; if you're wanting to have a party for adults to play, learn how to plan my own casino party. A casino party is one of the most popular theme parties for adults, and it is a lot of fun to host. Make your next party a success by learning how to plan my own casino party.
Supplies needed to plan a casino party:
- Several decks of cards
- Slot machine
- Roulette wheel
- Casino theme decorations
- Green craft felt
- Small paper or plastic cups
- Play money
- Buffet table with food
How to plan my own casino party:
- Games. Obviously, any casino party will have to include games for gambling. Once you purchase the games, you'll have all the supplies needed for future casino parties. Most stores sell 'toy' casino games such as small slot machines, roulette tables, and so on. This is an inexpensive way to get the games for your fun and exciting casino party. Also, be sure to pick up several decks of cards.
- Decorations. When learning how to plan my own casino party, you'll want to look for casino theme party decorations. These can be found at party supply stores and online. Get several banners, plates and cups for the buffet, and small centerpieces which can be placed at the betting tables. All tables should be covered with green craft felt.
- Clear a space. To help your casino party have an authentic feel, clear out a space for the casino room. Move furniture out of the room and arrange several empty tables in their place, which will serve as the betting tables. Add your buffet table to the back of the room.
- Pass out supplies. When guests arrive, give them all the same amount of play money and tokens. Place the money ad tokens in a small cup so handling it is simple. NO ONE can start gambling until all guests have arrived. To learn how to plan my own casino party, you'll want to have a timer nearby which can be set at either 30 minutes or 60 minutes, depending on how long you want the gambling continue.
- The rules. Inform guests that they have 'X' amount of time to bet. Then, turn them loose! When guests run out of money, they don't get to buy back in. When the allotted time is over, the person with the most money gets some kind of prize. (One idea is to have all guests chip in five or ten dollars before gambling begins, with the winner receiving all the money a the end of the night)
- Food. The final step in learning how to plan my own casino party, is with a true to form casino buffet. Once the gambling is done, treat your guests to a delicious assortment of finger foods.
Now you know how to plan my own casino party! Have a great time and make your party something to remember.