How to Plan the Perfect First Date
She has finally said ‘yes’-now all you have to do is plan the perfect first date. Planning a first date is not so complicated; planning the perfect first date is a little more so. Still, just follow these guidelines and you will be just fine.
- Buy her flowers. Flowers are not required for a first date but, if you want it to be perfect, they definitely help. It doesn’t have to be a huge, fancy bouquet; a single daisy will do.
- Arrive on time. You want to make a good impression, right? Don’t get there too early (she may not be ready) but absolutely don’t be late if you want this to be the perfect first date.
- Plan ahead of time. Decide where you are going to take her and what you are going to do before your perfect first date occurs. Make reservations ahead of time.
- Keep it simple. You don’t have to be creative by planning on the perfect first date to take her skydiving. Keep it simple, such as dinner and a movie. Get to know her likes and dislikes before you decide to start getting creative.
- Meet up with friends. If you don’t know her very well, arrange a group date (but make sure the two of you get some alone time before the date ends to talk one-on-one).
You want to plan the perfect first date, right? Here’s what not to do: don’t show up late; don’t plan at the last minute; and don’t try to be creative (yet). Just keep it simple, plan ahead of time, and consider buying her flowers as you plan the perfect first date.