How to Plan the Perfect Second Date
You did something right cause she agreed to go out with you again, so now you just need to figure out how to plan the perfect second date. Planning the second date isn’t exactly like planning a first date. It’s not as complicated, but there are still things to be considered: use these guidelines to plan the perfect second date.
- Flowers are optional. If you brought her flowers on the first date, you can bypass them this time around. However, as most girls love flowers, bringing her some on the second date won’t hurt anything.
- Arrive on time. So what if you got there on time for your first date? You should always do your best to show up in a timely manner. Arrive on time to start the perfect second date out impressively.
- Let her help you plan. It never hurts to plan ahead of time, but let her suggest an activity for your second date together.
- Be creative. The perfect first date should be kept simple, but now that you know her a little better, use what you know to come up with something more creative when planning the perfect second date.
- Don’t meet up with friends. That is, if your first date was a group outing, plan the perfect second date around just the two of you. She is obviously interested because she agreed on a second date, so use this opportunity to let her get to know you better.