How To Play Battlefield Vietnam Online
If you’re tired of playing the campaign mode on “Battlefield Vietnam,” it may be time to learn how to play “Battlefield Vietnam” online with other people. “Battlefield Vietnam” is a wonderful game, and playing online really brings a lot of its action-packed and exciting features out. If you’re ready to go up against other people just like you, check this guide out on playing “Battlefield Vietnam” online.
- Make sure the CD-ROM is in the drive. A lot of PC games require the CD-ROM to be present so that it can load important data as well as keep software piracy down. To be able to play “Battlefield Vietnam” online, you will need to have the CD-ROM.
- Launch the game from the Start menu or desktop. If you placed a shortcut to “Battlefield Vietnam” on your desktop, you can simply double-click it and launch it that way. If you didn’t, you can also navigate to the game through the Start menu.
- Once the game has launched, look for the “Options” menu on the top left hand side of the screen. After you’ve opened this menu, you will need to select “Profiles.” Select “New Profile” and give yourself a name that will identify you when you play “Battlefield Vietnam” online. You can also make some other adjustments such as what type of crosshair you’ll have and other settings.
- Once you’ve finished setting up your profile, select “Multiplay” from the main screen’s menu. This option will lead you to getting started with playing online matches against other people.
- Select “Internet” from the multiplayer menu. You will be given a list of servers, and you will need to select “Update” so that you can get a real-time view of servers that are hosting “Battlefield Vietnam” games.
- You might notice that some servers are color-coded. Servers might be listed in green, and some might be listed in gray. To make things as easy as possible, always remember that you can play on servers that are listed in green, but you cannot connect to gray servers.
- Select a server. You’ll notice that the servers will have names as well as what maps are being played, the game types, etc. Find one that suits your liking and double-click on it. Your computer will attempt to connect to the server.
- Once you have connected to the server, click “Ready” on the bottom of the screen. You’ll need to choose a team, a weapon, and a few other settings and finally a spawn point on the map. These will be signified by white circles. Once you’re ready, click “Done” and you will be placed in the game.
- Play the game! Congratulations; you’ve successfully played “Battlefield Vietnam” online!