How To Play Call Of Duty 4 Online
When you're ready to get started, read the following information on how to play Call of Duty 4 online. It's a first person shooting game that can be played with multiple people. The game is available on three different platforms: PC, Xbox Live, and the Playstation Network. Keep in mind that if you want to play Call of Duty 4 online, you will need to have a high-speed internet.
- Load the game on your system. Whether you're using an Xbox, PC, or a PS3, you will need to start out by loading the game. You will want to make sure that your system has all of the latest updates. It will actually do this automatically when you load it, so don't cancel it. This is an important step to follow so you can learn how to play Call of Duty 4 online.
- Choose the multi-player option. This is an important part of figuring out how to play Call of Duty 4 online because it's the first step that gets you to the online mode. In order to do it, you must go to the main menu and press the start button. Once that is done, select the last option on the list, which should be labeled as multi-player.
- Figure out what kind of match you want to play. Another part of learning how to play Call of Duty 4 online is by determining whether you want to host a match or to join one. If you host a match, you can invite friends and keep it private. If you decide to join a match, you will be playing against the general public.
- Determine the type of game you want to play. There are a lot of different options. Some of the most popular include team death match, ground war, and free for all. This is an essential part of learning how to play Call of Duty 4 online because this will play a role in which match you choose.
- Select a class of warrior. When you're learning how to play Call of Duty 4 online, you will eventually have the opportunity to select a class of warrior. These include: special operations, assault, heavy gunner, sniper, or demolitions. After you reach a certain rank, a create a class option will unlock, which is what gives you the chance to customize your warrior.
- Be careful how you navigate the battlefield. Make sure to pay attention to the display at the top left side of the screen. This is the radar display, which shows your opponents and allies. Orange dots means they are your enemies, while green dots mean they are your allies.