How To Play Casino Roulette
If slots are too boring for you and craps and blackjack are a little over your head, you may want to learn how to play casino roulette. Casino roulette is very easy to play. The odds are heavily stacked in the house’s favor, much more so than other casino games, but if you’re just looking to have some fun, this just might be your gig.
- Find the casino roulette table and buy-in. Place the money you wish to exchange in front of the dealer on the casino roulette table. You have two options here. You can get regular casino chips and make “money” bets or you can have the dealer give you casino roulette chips. You can only use these chips on the casino roulette table.
- Wait for the next spin. A wheel dealer won’t let you get in on a game in progress.
- Place a bet by positioning your chips or tokens out on the layout. There are several different bets you can make. To bet on a single digit straight up, simply place your casino tokens or chips directly on the number. This bet pays off 35 times your original bet. To make a wager on red or black, simply place your bet on the red or black blocks on the layout. You can find them on the casino roulette table’s outer edge. Winning red or black bets are paid one to one. To bet that the winning number will be even or odd, place your bet on the sections marked “Even” and “Odd.” If you win your bet will be paid even money. You can also bet on sets of numbers in casino roulette. Pay outs for these kinds of bets vary depending on the numbers in your set. Set options include a dozen (the first, second or third set), a vertical row of twelve numbers, a square of four adjoining numbers and a street, which is three sequential numbers on a horizontal row.
- Watch the spin. Once the dealer waves her hand over the casino roulette table no more bets can be made.
- Wait for the results. The roulette dealer will call out the results before placing a maker out on the winning number. Once the dealer clears the board, collect your winnings.
When it comes to making your bets, ignore the casino roulette flag (the digital readout that displays the old numbers). Each spin of the roulette wheel is an independent event. The results from the last two, three, ten, or fifty spins can’t help you predict the next result.