Learning how to play extreme ping pong is a challenge within itself. Even though it may not require the same strength needed in sports like football and wrestling this does not mean that it is not challenging. Extreme ping pong is known to require a lot of skill and concentration. Once you have learned how to play the game correctly it can actually be a lot of fun, but it is difficult to have fun when you have no idea what you are doing. Here are a few steps that will help you to learn how to play extreme ping pong.
To play extreme ping pong, you will need:
- ping pong ball
- ping pong paddle
- ping pong table
- a friend
- Start by deciding between you and your friend who will go first in extreme ping pong. You can just flip a coin to decide this.
- Whoever serves first must let the ball bounce once on their side, then hit it over the net, and bounce on the opponents side. If the serve is not good the server gets a chance to redo it. This only applies to instances in which people are serving the ball.
- If you did not serve first then your job now is to return the serve. All you have to do is hit the ball back across the net making sure that it touches your opponents side of the ping pong table in the process. If the ball is coming at you with high speed avoid slapping it. This will cause the ball to fly. Hold your ping pong paddle firmly and tap the ball back across the net.
- In order for someone to win extreme ping pong they have to first reach eleven points and win by two points. If they are not two points ahead once they reach eleven then you can continue playing.
- Extreme ping pong is known to be played on a variety of different ping pong tables. If you feel like you are ready you can purchase a unique extreme ping pong table design to hold your next match in.
Now that you know how to play extreme ping pong you can challenge your friends to a bunch of games.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."