Fantasy sex games can be a natural part of a healthy relationship and it's not as difficult as you think to learn how to play fantasy sex games. All you need are some ideas, an open mind and a willing partner and you're all set. Here are a few fantasy sex games you can play.
- Role-playing. Role-playing is an excellent start to fantasy sex games. Situations can range from meeting a stranger to teacher-student role-play and more. All you need for this game is a little imagination and basic acting skills. Find out what your partner is interested in trying and have some fun with it.
- Strip poker. Strip poker and other types of strip games can be exciting because not only are you getting undressed, you're competing against each other, which can add to the fun. If neither of you are familiar with poker rules, choose any game you please and just add rules regarding stripping.
- Buy an actual game. Many adult novelty stores and online stores sell a wide variety of sex games. Some are card games, while others may have an actual board included. These games are a fun way of indulging in fantasy sex games without having to make something up yourself.
- Try a little bondage. If either of you have ever wanted to be in charge or be tied up, this is an excellent fantasy sex game to play with your partner. There are many scenarios you can try and as long as you both know a "safe" word, you can indulge in fantasy bondage for a change of pace.
- Make up your own rules. There's no reason why you can't think of your own game along with your partner. Try thinking up something fun and different, such as a game where one person tries to turn the other on as much as they can and the person who gives in is the loser. Something as simple as that can become an exciting game that allows each of you to use foreplay in a different way.
The point is that there are no set rules for any fantasy sex games. All you have to do is find something fun that involves gameplay and let your imagination run wild. If you have a partner who is just as excited about fantasy sex games as you are, you've already got a head start on spicing up your sex life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.