How To Play Farmville
Farmville is a Facebook app developed by Zynga and many people want to know how to play Farmville. It is a farming game that allows players to grow and harvest their own crops. The crops are used for ingredients for your farms shop, mastering levels and game changes. You can also gift other friends by adding them as your neighbors.
- Login into your Facebook account and accept the Farmville app.
- You’ll have an avatar that you can customize with general objects. You can use Farmville cash to pay for more elaborate clothing for your character.
- Now that your character is established, you can start farming. Use the tools that are given to you by plowing plots on your farm in order to plant seeds that will later be harvested.
- Use these planted crops as ingredients to create products to sell that can be traded in for fuel. The fuel is used for when you have enough Farmville Coins to start buying vehicles. You can gain extra fuel by fertilizing neighbor’s crops or installing the Farmville toolbar that will countdown your harvest and send you daily email fuel boost.
- Farmville Cash is different from Farmville Coins. Cash can be brought in exchange for real world money. It can be used for limited edition decorations, crops and clothes. The Coins are used for crops and selective decorations and limited edition items.
- Once you harvest your crops, they turn into bushels. Bushels are used for Farmville shops. You can own a Winery, Bakery or Spa which you have to manufacture products. There is also Co-Op farming where your neighbors can help you in a harvesting challenge.
- The more you farm the more you expand. Friends can send you "Special Delivery" boxes that contain tools you need for your expansion project, whether it be building shelters for specific Farmville animals, sheds, holiday events or miscellaneous things to better your farm.