With the right software and a fast computer available, knowing how to play Gamecube games on PC will be a breeze. Granted, not all games are fully playable, since a computer can only emulate an actual Gamecube as opposed to being an exact replica of the console. However, for the most part, this is a great to test your Gamecube backup games, should you ever lose your original copy.
To play Gamecube games on PC, you will need:
- Fast computer (specs per emulation software vary)
- Game controller
- Backup games
- To play Gamecube games on PC, get an emulator and install it. The most prominent emulators include "Dolphin" and "Dolwin". The installation of the emulator is fairly straightforward.
- Configure your emulator with all needed plugins. To play Gamecube games on PC, you will need to adjust some basic audio and video settings that fit your PC specifications. This can be fairly tricky, as some games may work with certain settings you apply, while others may need further tweaking to work properly.
- Find your best settings. Optimal settings can be difficult to adjust in order to play Gamecube games on PC. Once you have found the settings that work for you within the emulator, try to keep them and do not make further modifications.
- Obtain a copy of your favorite game. Since Gamecube games on PC are just not meant to be, you cannot simply insert your native Gamecube disc into the computer CD/DVD tray. So, to play Gamecube games on PC, you need to download a backup copy of the game you wish to play. Typically, the games will come as an image format, ranging anywhere from ".ISO" to ".BIN". As always, make sure you own the original copy of any game you download, as simply obtaining any game from the internet is illegal.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.