How To Play Kings Corner Drinking Game
If you are drinking with a large group of people, you may want to know how to play Kings Corner drinking game. Kings Corner drinking game is a card game that is best when played with a large group of people. After learning a few rules on how the Kings Corner Drinking game is played, it can provide hours of drinking fun (well, hours, as long as you can hold your alcohol).
To play Kings Corner Drinking game, you will need:
- A deck of cards with the two, three, four and five removed
- A large group of people
- Preparation. To play the Kings Drinking Game, spread the cards out as if you were playing Go Fish after the cards have been shuffled well. Sit in a circle around the cards. Have full glasses of beer or mixed drinks ready.
- The Rules. Going in a clockwise motion, the first player will choose a card.
- Six - If you pull a six, you drink.
- Seven - The person who pulls the card starts drinking, the person to the left of him/her starts drinking, and it continues around the table. You cannot stop drinking until the person before you does.
- Eight - The person who drinks chooses a category. Each player takes a turn naming something within that category. The first person who cannot name something in the category drinks.
- Nine - The person drinking has to say a sentence, the following players have to rhyme to that sentence. It doesn’t have to make sense, just keep it going. The first person to break the rhyme or repeat a previous rhyming word drinks.
- Ten - The person who draws a J is the thumb master. He/she can put their thumb on the table at any time and the last person to follow drinks. The next person who draws a J becomes the new thumb master.
- J - Men drink.
- Q - Women drink.
- K - The person who draws a King makes a rule. All good drinking games have rule makers.
- A - Everyone drinks.
Have fun. The game can continue till the last man is standing so to speak. The purpose of this game is to have fun. Please drink responsibly and don’t drink and drive.