How To Play Kings Drinking Game
Everyone has their own way to consider how to play the Kings drinking game, but no matter how you play, it’s one of the best ways to liven up your party and get people drinking. Here are some of the most accepted rules for the game. Spread a deck of cards out on the table, sit in a circle, and draw one by one. When you pick up a card, follow these rules:
- Ace “The Whole Place” – Definitely the friendliest draw in the Kings drinking game. When you get an ace, everyone raises for a cheers and drinks from their beer.
- Two “For You” – If you draw a two, you can force someone else at the table to take two drinks. Pick carefully, they might get revenge later!
- Three “For Me” – Whoever draws this has to take three drinks.
- Four “Whores” – Sure, the Kings drinking game might not exactly be politically correct, but the “whores” in this rule refers to all the women at the table. When anyone draws a four, all the ladies have to take a drink.
- Five “Lists” – The player who draws the card gives a category (like “pizza toppings”) then each player around the circle has to give an answer that fits into that category. The first player who can’t give an answer without repeating has to take a drink. If you’ve got a smart and creative group, this can be the longest turn in the Kings drinking game.
- Six “Dicks” – The ladies had their turn with fours, now it's time for the men to get picked on. When a six is drawn, all the guys must drink.
- Seven “Waterfall” – One of the craziest turns in the Kings drinking game, every player starts drinking at once. Whoever drew the seven can stop drinking whenever they want, the player to their right can then stop, and so on until everyone has stopped.
- Eight “Mate” – The drawer picks a partner and both players drink.
- Nine “Rhyme” – Similar to the lists when you draw a five: say a word, the first player who can’t give a rhyming word has to drink.
- Ten “Again” – The player takes a drink and gets to draw again.
- Jack “New Rule” – The player who draws a jack gets to add a new rule to the game. There’s no limit to what you can do. Examples include making every player drink whenever a new song starts or making players drink if they say any other players’ names.
- Queen “Questions” – The drawer asks someone at the table a question. They have to quickly ask a new question to someone else. The asking continues until someone answers on accident or takes to long to think up a new question.
- King “Game Over” – A king can signify the end of the Kings drinking game. The first three players that draw a king are allowed to pour some of their beers in an empty glass in the center of the table. Whoever draws the fourth king has to drink everything in this glass, and they officially become the winner.
The rules of the Kings drinking game are always changing, so think up some new ones that you like. These are good standard rules to help you get started, so print them out and liven up your next party.